Dear God, I failed in microbiology. I feel depressed.

Paul christo

Prayer Partner
Dear God, I failed in microbiology. I feel depressed. Stay with me, please Jesus. I'm holding your hands.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel depressed about my wrong decision in the past of having a relationship with someone who doesn't know God (different belief). I used something magical to ask him back, but I feel guilty to God. I'm afraid of God and I don't want to hurt anyone. May God forgive me for what I did. I would...
Replies
13
Views
383
Praise the Lord. I feel depressed and stress because of my family; no one will understand. I feel like to die.
Replies
6
Views
368
I feel depressed and sad my boyfriend ### is not messaging me.
Replies
8
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom