Dear God I come to You in the Name of my Lord Jesus

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God I come to You in the Name of my Lord Jesus Christ. Father, I am asking You for the sevenfold return on all that has been stolen from me by my ### and ###, and ###, and others You know about in Jesus Christ's Name I thank You in advance. Bless You Lord. Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



YPrayer: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Defeat and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let Your love, favor, wisdom, peace, and righteousness rest upon my life. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives and give each of us a praying spirit unto You. Thank You God. Amen.

(Prayer written by Encourager ### Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
338
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
138
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom