Dear God, I ask for a loving kind christian man to ###

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God, I ask for a loving kind Christian man to be with a friend of mine. I pray he will be her friend for life and a wonderful father figure for her son. His influence will be for good and not evil. His communications in the family a blessing to all. May he love you with his whole heart. In Jesus Christ's name amen
 
A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Deliver me from anything in my life that is not of You. Make me a wise steward over all that You bless me with. God teach me to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally with a heart of thanksgiving in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Defeat and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let Your love, favor, wisdom, peace, and righteousness rest upon my life. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives and give each of us a praying spirit unto You. God Thank You. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sovereign God of the Bible. I ask for Your forgiveness for my sins in Jesus Name for the sake of my very requests in Jesus Name. I acknowledge I am a sinner, a wicked sinner. You know my heart, God of the Bible. I have evil intentions and an evil mind, and I ask You to have mercy on me in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
130
Dear God, I kindly ask for a good salary job, love, blessings, favor, revival, money, attractions, good friends, strong faith in you and above all a good clean kind heart Abba Father, Am desperately in need of a job right now to avoid the suicidal thoughts that are running through my head O...
Replies
8
Views
438
Today, I decided to share with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ how beautiful, marvelous, amazing, gentle, and wonderful it is to see the love of God, seek you, and those around you. I just want to share with you how amazing it is to witness and feel how much God loves us all. It brings...
Replies
7
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom