Dear God...! I am trapped. Become guileless. ...

I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother is very rich. Could I get medicine. They are trapped. God protect me and bless me.I am good
Replies
8
Views
134
I am good. I will acting film. They are gelase. They are trapped. My brother is very very rich. Brilliant. Could I get medicine. And threatment. God protect me. Bless me
Replies
9
Views
148
Please pray for me. I am trapped in a very difficult situation. I am in very big distress. May God make a way out from this affliction. May He bring me in a peaceful and happy place. I am hoping for His loving kindness. God bless you all.
Replies
16
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom