Dear God, I am in deep pain now. it's hurting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justus009

Prayer Partner
Dear God,

I am in deep pain now. It's hurting me badly internally. I did study hard for the Vibrations exam. But I ran out of time and I did make some mistakes in my calculations. But please God let the Holy Spirit come into my grader and make him grade leniently. I just hope I pass the class with a decent grade. If the other way happens that could be the end of me since I won't be able to graduate. It will signal the end of my engineering career. I am positive and hopeful that God will answer my prayers.

Dear friends, please do pray for me as well. I would really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Let just pray a quick prayer: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me. Supply all my need. Make Your face to shine upon me and be gracious to me. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Let the lifestyle I live be shaped by the Word of God. Renew my strength. Bless me with the spirit of endurance to never give up but to fight a good fight, keeping the faith, and finishing my course (fulfilling my God destiny). Let defeat never be an option in my life. Give me the wings of an eagle; so that I may run and not get weary; so that I may walk and not faint. Protect and encourage me. Let me witness my God given dreams and goals come to reality. Lord Jesus all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Lord Jesus. You are awesome. Amen, So Be It, and it is so.

<><><> Prayer For Blessings: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17688-i-pray-your-cup-overflows-with-blessings/ <><><> Prayer Of Protection: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father am in deep pain because a very dear person to for 2 years has rejected me but Lord I pray without ceasing for your grace and mercy to favor me with ###. Lord there is nothing impossible with you and please grant me the request and hear my crying heart. I pray this in the mighty...
Replies
7
Views
377
I am in deep pain. Suffering from lots of debts. Pressure from job. Please pray for get a new job and live with ### as a family. (### is working abroad; I wanted to get a job near by her job.)
Replies
9
Views
308
Dear God, I am in love with my friend ###. It's complicated on his side because he has been in an affair with a married ex for 7 yrs. We became friends then more, I thought, but he said things that confuse me. He loves her and waits to be with her. I don't see her leaving her husband, got him...
Replies
8
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom