Dear God, I am going for an important interview. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillM

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I am going for an important interview. God, guide me to say the right things, make a space for me in this program, also please Lord help me with a before and after program for my ###, so I have time to get things done for myself. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
186
God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
166
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom