Dear God, help me consolidate everything that I will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chacha0622

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, help me consolidate everything that I will leave behind before I leave. May the people assigned to book my flight book me in the same as my husband's so I won't be worried to travel alone. I hope that my in-laws agree to watch over the kids until such time we can get them.

In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, help me, to get well, to sleep well at night, that all nerve pain and so may disappear, about healing. That my ### and his family may sleep, and be healthy. That my ### and her family may get well. That we may be healed and established, and have better relationships, and in the future...
Replies
7
Views
247
Please let me walk out of the court house tomorrow My Dear Lord in the name of Jesus Christ your son and help me with the DA and Head of the court that I may be coming back home tomorrow please give me time to pay for what I have done and not to go to jail please Jesus Christ in the name of...
Replies
7
Views
655
Dear God, help me with interview questions. There is one question in particular which is complex.
Replies
8
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,478
Messages
16,788,435
Members
649,047
Latest member
Astairirvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom