Dear God, heal my relationship with ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal all my relationships in Jesus mighty name with my family and the man I want to marry. Keep us all in one accord always putting God first. Pray for healing of my young son on dialysis for so many years and of his depression because it's been almost 14 years of sickness since he was...
Replies
4
Views
233
Dear God, I’m sorry, not enough. I’m trying hard but not hard enough. Clearly, I do stupid things at times, so I can see if he wants me, but ###’s just proving he doesn’t want me each time I knocked on the door last night even though I had a key in. So tired, Lord. I’m going back to ### with my...
Replies
10
Views
369
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom