Dear God, have mercy on me! Grant me serenity. I'm

Dear God, have mercy on me! Grant me serenity. I'm more lost than ever. Help me, Lord.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
189
I just lost my job! All my bills and rent are due and I can’t pay anything! I have ### children and my husband is blind! I’m so tired frustrated hurt sad depressed that I don’t know how much longer I can continue on this way🙏🏼 God please have mercy on me and my family please bless me with more...
Replies
11
Views
442
God please Help me and have mercy on me. I have a lot going on with me, I'm sorry for all my shortcomings, please hear my silent prayers Amen.
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom