Faith19
Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God,
Everything in our lives seem to have hurdles that we need to get over and cross. I've been married for just over a year and my marriage is going through such a strain due to the financial difficulties that we are facing. Dear Lord, I do not have a job at this point and I am unable to assist my husband and my parents. Please dear Father, I come before you begging for your mercy as I need your help. Please help me and my husband get through all the difficulties that we are facing. We need your help. Please dear Lord, help me find a job. Please help me. In Jesus name I pray...Amen.
Everything in our lives seem to have hurdles that we need to get over and cross. I've been married for just over a year and my marriage is going through such a strain due to the financial difficulties that we are facing. Dear Lord, I do not have a job at this point and I am unable to assist my husband and my parents. Please dear Father, I come before you begging for your mercy as I need your help. Please help me and my husband get through all the difficulties that we are facing. We need your help. Please dear Lord, help me find a job. Please help me. In Jesus name I pray...Amen.
