Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!
But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like for you to stand with me in faith and prayer over mental disorders in my life. All these things I ask in the precious and humble name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
I am suffering from a lot of mental problems and leading a stressful life. I am taking medication also. Negative events regularly happen to me. Please pray for my mental wellbeing.