Dear God, a year ago I came here totally lost. I received

AGabriel

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, a year ago I came here totally lost. I received many blessings. My family is now whole. I would like to thank all those that prayed for us and I would like to pray for all those that are still in pain. I must admit that I came here with another personal request but when I read the prayers I made last year I knew that my first duty was to say THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU ALL!
 
LORD,

WE GIVE YOU ALL THANKS AND PRAISE !!

THIS POST GIVES ME A BIT OF HOPE IN THIS DARK TIME

"MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU"
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name as you are delivered from problems there are many others who are still in pain pray for them also amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I came here 7 months ago, I just wanted to update you all, God is great he answered our prayers, thank you all so much for your prayers. I have been saved by the Lord, he has taken me so far and kept me and my children safe. I thank you all and especially our Heavenly Father, amen 🙏
Replies
4
Views
315
Lord my heavenly father, I came here with an anxious heart. The job hunting did not go as well as I expected. There are a few jobs that seem to close their door though they did not know me. Lord, I pray for comfort. And I also pray for job opportunities. Lord, please grant me confidence to apply...
Replies
8
Views
316
Dear heavenly father I came here for help and guidance I'm only ### years old so I'm not good at this at first this prayer was about me wanting a great Dane so badly but I want to pray about some other things to. I pray that my family is happy and healthy and that my sister would get what my...
Replies
7
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom