Dear friends, I need pray for my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARLA

Beloved of All
Dear friends, I need pray for my son ### and his wife ###, he is talking of walking out of their marriage and said some pretty mean things to her that just cut her like a knife. Please pray that Jesus will save this marriage; they have 3 kids. I pray that he will stop the hurtful things he saids and be the husband that I know God meant for him to be, and the same thing for ### as a wife. I ask that you pray for them that their marriage will become one of peace and happiness and self-respect toward each other, placing the other ahead of themselves, in love and kind words, in Jesus' name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends I need serious prayer in my financial situation.
Replies
6
Views
279
Please pray for me. I had a revelation dream and visions. But I don't know what these mean. To God reveal it to me if it's from Him. Because now I can see it but it's there but unnoticeable. Also, Lucifer has been attacking me and my life and my children and dog heavily, going through a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
151
I have been plagued by my mental illness that led me to suicide attempt twice. Once I discovered that this is only psychosis I got helped by doctor abroad and in my home country. I need permanent healing. Please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom