Dear Friends, I feel devastated after family tensions and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Dear Friends, I feel devastated after family tensions and conflicts, and crying out to God for His peace and mercy! May God restore peaceful genuine relationships.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear friends, I feel like to commit suicide due to my husband who has left me. The girl named ### is still blackmailing him and he says leave everything for time. But till what time I should wait. It's high time. It's been ### years of our marriage now and we have no child and he says we...
Replies
11
Views
534
Your Word said it is not good for man to be alone in Genesis My handyman friend ### keeps telling me that I am not doing well because I am always so alone in life I cry out for a Godly Companion who I feel safe & comfortable with & that we could be a great source of strength & happiness &...
Replies
17
Views
781
My dear friends in Christ, I am about to lay upon you the heaviest and most heartbreaking prayer request ever. It is not for me, it is for a child I heard about in a case of child abuse that has shattered my soul. First I will tell you the case so you can truly grasp how bad this is and then you...
Replies
11
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom