Dear Friend.. As I watched BBC NEWS.. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Apostle I watched you on you tube. I have been looking for someone to help me relieve my suffering. I am ### years old woman from ###. All my life I have seen just tears. I have issues in my marital life and issues with my only sibling, a sister of mine. I want both my husband and my...
Replies
10
Views
298
My very dear friend is fighting for custody of her children who have been abused terribly by their father and his wife. He is gaslighting the court and lying about everything even though she has submitted photos of the abuse and audio recordings made by the kids as they were crying and trying to...
Replies
9
Views
512
I watched a great video called Deliverance from the Spirit of Vanity. While it is ok to give attention to appearance obsession with it or selfies is not a good idea. When I started to be closer to the Lord I found that it is not as much of an issue for me. The Lord is seeing the heart. Of course...
Replies
9
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom