Dear Father, thank You for everything I have gone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, thank You for everything I have gone through. Thank You for the lesson for being sincere and faithful. Thank You for Your Being as my good model. Thank You for Your love and Your provision. Thank You Yeshua Hamaschiach!
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my ### ask about his assignment that was marked missing and his teacher be nice and fix the grade and him not lose what he took with him to school today. Please also help me I have so much to do and also please let my ### stop being so ignorant and smoking marijuana. The smell...
Replies
11
Views
286
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176: I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
10
Views
219
Jesus please help me with my ###. He has been incredibly difficult lately and I do not know what to do. I am also worried about his health/sleep/and he is saying his throat is bothering him and he cannot miss anymore school and school starts up again Monday. I also have so many other things...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom