Dear Father, please interfere all of my sent out ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please interfere all of my sent out job applications and please let the best one be for me. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Phl 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I quote yours as well

Dear Father, in agreement with this person's prayer, I lift up this person's endeavor to find a job, and humbly ask Your interference and guidance. Please bless this person with a good job which is suitable to this person's interest and qualifications. Please bless me a job as well, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
176
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will give me and my close fam like ### a financial breakthrough by you you make money flow our way riches and a spiritual breakthrough through the spiritual warfare that me and my relation are going through and I pray to rebuke and reject resist cease and...
Replies
7
Views
164
Dear Father God, I pray that you will defeat, kill, and destroy and remove every evil demonic satanic dark force, demonic spirit, and force including Lucifer the Devil from all my and my ### surrounding in and out of our homes in our minds, thoughts, dreams, and every other area and aspect of...
Replies
6
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom