Dear Father, please help my job application to get ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please help my job application to get the decision maker's attention. Lord, please help them to consider my qualification, and please help me to get a job. Lord, I need to manage my financial situation, so I need a job. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a job offer from Ministry of Finance and Jesus to open doors to interviews that only offer job and block all the fake interviews with no jobs.
Replies
12
Views
114
Please help me pray for my job application and the application for ### to be approved as ### had told me the Lord wanted me in the job for the ### as a Business Analyst and remove all hindrance blocking the ### job as it was given last Friday to ### and also that I have some items which I wanted...
Replies
6
Views
328
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom