DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN. IM ON BENDED KNEES, COMFORT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SET FREE

Account Closed
DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN. IM ON BENDED KNEES, COMFORT & HEAL MY SISTER ###. RELEASE HER FROM THIS PAIN FATHER, AS ONLY YOU CAN DO. SHINE YOUR EVERLASTING LIGHT INTO THY DARKNESS. PLACE YOUR SHIELD AROUND HER, MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN FATHER, AS I AM ON MY KNEES... PLEASE COMFORT HER! I PRAISE YOUR BLESSED NAME.AMEN!
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

* Dear father in heaven, I am confused about my future, my path in life, my purpose, my career, where I’m meant to be in life and how to go about it, father please help me, speak to me about it so I won’t be lost again and direct my path. * Heavenly father please bulls my spiritual life. No...
Replies
6
Views
367
God I humble and on bended knees come before you. Please help ###. I humbly as everyone to keep ### in their prayers. Please pray for healing and peace. Please pray for justice for ### on ###. God Bless. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
87
God I humble and on bended knees come before you. Please help ###. I humbly ask everyone to keep ### in their prayers. Please pray for healing and peace. Please pray for justice for ### on ###. God Bless. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom