Dear Father; I try not to ask for help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Father; I try not to ask for help because I am used to being there for others. But this is a time when I need your blessings and favor in my life. That we can go forward in you. I want to continue to be a blessing to others in need. This is what we enjoy doing (helping others). You said you will give seed to the sower, and this will be a blessing in our life. Please Father touch the hearts of those who have to give to do so, in this season! (not just for us) but others as well. We know that in areas like this, it is only you that can bring blessings and meet needs. We thank you for your love and mercy. (In Jesus Name) ! thank you everyone for your prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
225
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
148
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom