NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Dear Father I pray for a Break Financially on earth and I like to own my own home Father you know all the details. I pray for a Breakthrough in this world life and the reader too. Father in Jesus name amen Also need to adopt all kittens and dog in Jesus name amen. Father please show me your listening Amen they need to find their forever homes.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
```markdown
Dear Father I pray for a Break Financially on earth and I like to own my own home Father you know all the details. I pray for a Breakthrough in this world life and the reader too. Father in Jesus name amen Also need to adopt all kittens and dog in Jesus name amen. Father please show me your listening Amen they need to find their forever homes.

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
190
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
147
Dear Father, I pray the lady adopts the two cats. We need stability. I pray all.
Replies
10
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom