Dear Father, I have a ### appointment tomorrow, Please ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for me to have a calm and kind and compassionate visit at ### tomorrow and for everything to be oh-kay and normal with my physical health. I am extremely anxious and would soo appreciate all of your prayers to Daddy-God in Jesus's Name Amen. Thank-You Everyone Soo Much I am...
Replies
11
Views
409
My dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I beseech you for my granddaughter ### who's ### years old that when she goes tomorrow for her doctor's appointment after having taken ### tubes of blood that they would be able to advise her and that you...
Replies
9
Views
370
I have a appointment tomorrow morning concerning a sudden serious dental issue. Praying for the Divine healing and assistance. In Jesus Name. amen
Replies
11
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom