Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please come to my rescue for me and my family, because Satan is a LIAR and deceitful above all.
Replies
12
Views
118
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
205
Please pray for me during the storm in my life. I'm suffering from Depression, anxiety, panic attack, because I have an Accident on my birthday July 23, 2025 I just turned ### years old. I developed PHOBIA TO DRIVE AGAIN. PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO NOT BE AFRAID IN DRIVING AGAIN. HEAL MY MIND, MY...
Replies
8
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom