Dear Father God I pray in the mighty name ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter happyivy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a unspoken request in JESUS mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
234
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that all the nightmares I had between 8pm on Jan -20 -2026 to Jan 21 about loosing all my friends and family and them turned against me including pray that it'll will never happen at all in live on earth or in heaven and about me enduring up around people we don't...
Replies
5
Views
301
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up and resist and pray against mine and ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the rest of mine close peep family and friendship relationships from being ruin or destroy somehow or from being go against I pray that nothing will not go or...
Replies
5
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom