Dear Father God I pray in the mighty name ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter happyivy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyivy

Guest
Dear Father God I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that my uncle ### ### be employed fulltime in his job on Monday ###/###/### the beginning to a new chapter in his new Christian life I pray for financial provision for this man and security in you Lord. Thank you I ask this in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a unspoken request in JESUS mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
234
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that all the nightmares I had between 8pm on Jan -20 -2026 to Jan 21 about loosing all my friends and family and them turned against me including pray that it'll will never happen at all in live on earth or in heaven and about me enduring up around people we don't...
Replies
5
Views
300
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up and resist and pray against mine and ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the rest of mine close peep family and friendship relationships from being ruin or destroy somehow or from being go against I pray that nothing will not go or...
Replies
5
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom