Dear Father, a friend named ### told me about ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, a friend named ### told me about a bad dream during her last night dream. She is now sick for a virus in her lung. But she is also in a financial problem with my sister. My sister did not settle her obligation for has been about ### months. Again, I am so embarrassed with this. Why can I do, Lord, unless to ask mercy and grace from You. Please, interfere this financial problem of my sister. Lord, ### is a non-Christian, therefore, please help us with this so we will not be a stumbling block for her to see Your love upon us. Please forgive my sister, Lord. Please help this situation. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, a friend ### offered me her apartment a while ago for free. She is here in ### ###. My prayer is that she will offer her apartment as promised, according to the Lord's will. I am not going to ask her for it, but hopefully she will offer, all according to Your will. She is more...
Replies
7
Views
430
A co-worker has told me about a dream she had, which troubled her and me particularly; may God show us if the dream comes from Him and He is trying to tell us something of significance, or if we should forget about it. May God makes everything clear and smooth. We need His leading and guidance...
Replies
12
Views
172
My little doggie ### gets upset when I get upset...and I was very upset last night... Since last night she has been very hyper and it is not her fault...she senses when I am not right and I feel soo bad for how I am affecting her because I am not at peace... Could you Please pray that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom