Dear el good Divine Divine of heaven ...

Golrit

Prayer Partner
Dear el good Divine of heaven I pray that you Take ###’s body
And ###’s body and be and be them as my my helper I’ll good divine of heaven forever and do Whatever whatever I ask
 
I pray that the good divine of Heaven is by me all the time, protecting me and my family forever and protect my baby, protect my mujer, me, and my family forever.
 
i’ll good divine of heaven I pray you protect me ### me baby ### protect us forever all good divine of heaven
 
I pray all Good divine of heaven takes takes takes ###‘s body and takes ###’s body Put good in them and put on the good divine of heaven in them Forever and to do whatever I ask forever
 
el good Divine of heaven I pray that you protect me ### and my baby forever and I pray that I’ll good Divine of heaven is by me forever protecting me me ### and protecting me baby ### forever and forever el good Divine of heaven is by me forever protecting me me ### and protecting me baby ### forever and forever
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, your words say that those that put their trust in you, you shall never fail them, Lord. We need divine intervention in the life of my hubby ###. Lord, we have been through a lot, please show up for us. Bless our helper to remember us, show mercy, show mercy. Our hope is in you...
Replies
8
Views
217
Dear Heavenly Father, Bring the right people to read this prayer and cause them to walk with purpose and intention for things of God Heal any unworthiness from thoughts of suicide or defeat in Jesus' name Heal anger and hurt from past hurts and bring deliverance to their emotions and soul in...
Replies
10
Views
136
first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom