Dear brothers and sisters, kindly pray for ###.

Omalion

Prayer Partner
Dear brothers and sisters, kindly pray for my marriage, my cousin sister has taken my husband and now I'm left alone with children, ### from ###.
 
Dear brothers and sisters, kindly pray for my marriage my cousin sister has taken my husband and now I'm left alone with children, ### from ###
I'm so sorry to hear this, ###. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to comfort and strengthen you at this difficult time and enable you to seek His solution to your situation. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
255
Dear brother and sisters kindly pray for me to have financial breakthrough so that I can be in a position to clear all the debt that are stressing ### life.
Replies
8
Views
337
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,660
Messages
16,779,107
Members
648,193
Latest member
Myrairorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom