Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###

1956sinner

Beloved
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm unemployed and awaiting a decision from the State to decide as to whether or not I qualify for unemployment. Please ask God to touch the hearts of those who are involved in the decision and cause them to choose in my favor. Please pray for my health, my finances, and my relationships with my family members too. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer the Lord bless you and keep you small flower yellow .jpg
    quote prayer the Lord bless you and keep you small flower yellow .jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
265
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
367
As we welcome this blessed Sunday — a day of worship, rest, and renewal — I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that God fills my heart and home with His peace, joy, and strength. Pray that I may grow deeper in faith, remain steadfast in hope, and find clarity for the week ahead. May this...
Replies
10
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom