Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Hello all. The end ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Hello all. The end of the semester is approaching very quickly. I wish to do well in all my classes with at least some type of B. I hope I pass the 7th grade. I will appreciate any and all prayers.

Thank You,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
355
As we welcome this blessed Sunday — a day of worship, rest, and renewal — I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that God fills my heart and home with His peace, joy, and strength. Pray that I may grow deeper in faith, remain steadfast in hope, and find clarity for the week ahead. May this...
Replies
10
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom