God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...