Aman
Prayer Warrior
Dear brother's and sisters I need some information. Please help me to understand why this happened to me thankyou.
I was in bed up very late upset crying so so much but I don't know as to why I was crying. 3 days before to this I read the book of truth as my brother is a Christian and said God spoke to him in his dream and said to give me a message to read the book of Ruth. I am Indian a Sikh born in a Sikh family but my brother converted to Christianity. I read the book of Ruth 3 or more times before I could understand it. At this time in my life which was a few months ago I met a Catholic man I'm 49 and divorced I have been alone with my 3 children for many years. I so wanted to marry this man as I fell in love with him but he didn't love me. My heart was in so much pain I wasn't eating or sleeping and felt so low at this point all I wanted was get married and settle down as my 3 children have grown up but he kept pushing me away. So this one night I cried and cried till the early hours it was 3am so dark I couldn't stop myself from crying I sent a message to the man I fell in love with and said I will change and leave everyone behind for you I will be who you are please marry me. Then I got on my knees and prayed and asked God to help me and to forgive anyone who's ever hurt me I pleaded oh God take this pain away I don't want to feel this way after a while I turned around on my bed and the whole room lit up so bright I can't explain it. I felt happy and warm I smiled and lay down smiling and fell asleep feeling so light as a feather. My children came in my room in the morning and said oh mother you look so bright and new your face looks fresh even though you just woke up and I told them my experience they all hugged me so tight and said we want to see the light to. Please tell me was It God who came to me?
May all your prayers be answered I pray for you all in the name of God...
I was in bed up very late upset crying so so much but I don't know as to why I was crying. 3 days before to this I read the book of truth as my brother is a Christian and said God spoke to him in his dream and said to give me a message to read the book of Ruth. I am Indian a Sikh born in a Sikh family but my brother converted to Christianity. I read the book of Ruth 3 or more times before I could understand it. At this time in my life which was a few months ago I met a Catholic man I'm 49 and divorced I have been alone with my 3 children for many years. I so wanted to marry this man as I fell in love with him but he didn't love me. My heart was in so much pain I wasn't eating or sleeping and felt so low at this point all I wanted was get married and settle down as my 3 children have grown up but he kept pushing me away. So this one night I cried and cried till the early hours it was 3am so dark I couldn't stop myself from crying I sent a message to the man I fell in love with and said I will change and leave everyone behind for you I will be who you are please marry me. Then I got on my knees and prayed and asked God to help me and to forgive anyone who's ever hurt me I pleaded oh God take this pain away I don't want to feel this way after a while I turned around on my bed and the whole room lit up so bright I can't explain it. I felt happy and warm I smiled and lay down smiling and fell asleep feeling so light as a feather. My children came in my room in the morning and said oh mother you look so bright and new your face looks fresh even though you just woke up and I told them my experience they all hugged me so tight and said we want to see the light to. Please tell me was It God who came to me?
May all your prayers be answered I pray for you all in the name of God...
