Dear Brother/sisters In Christ I humbly

Barania

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Brother/sisters In Christ
I humbly request prayer for my daughter ### who is ### yrs of age. From the month of November she is suffering from alopecia (hair fall). She is undergoing homeopathy treatment. The hair in d bold patch has started regrowing. But she is losing lots of hair which is resulting in patches.

Kindly pray for ### that the Lord has mercy on her and cures her from alopecia and severe hairfall.

Your sister in Christ
###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother/Sister, My name is ###. Please pray for my family. Please pray for me as I am looking for a promotion as Office Administrator in my job. Thanks & Regards, ###
Replies
7
Views
402
Dear Lord Jesuschrist, I humbly come to you to grant me a perfect psychologist visitation tomorrow at ###.30 o'clock. May your Holy Spirit be ever present during the whole session and may your spheres of light be manifested and guide us all the time. Grant the best outcomes in life for both...
Replies
8
Views
458
Dear Brother/sister, I am ### from ###. Since last one month I am suffering from one kind of FEAR & SCARINESS in my heart which upset my mind n feel shivering. Please pray to Jesus for my deliverance from this FEAR.
Replies
5
Views
514
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom