Dear brother I suffering from skin disease ...

God we ask for healing. We pray that you will bring restoration and health. We ask that you will simply touch your child and bring this good health. We pray for financial breakthrough. We pray that you will bring everything that is needed! In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am suffering from Pancreatitis and Heart disease. I have a Pacemaker, and my Heart Ejection fraction is ###%. The Doctor cannot Operate part of my damaged Pancreas, since my Heart is weak. I get severe stomach pain every day, and I'm living on Pain killers and many Heart...
Replies
8
Views
377
I have been suffering from a skin disease for the past some years now. I have tried various types of medicine, yet no solution to my problem. Please, I need your prayers and God's healing hands open my life. Only God can heal me through our Lord Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Ghost...
Replies
6
Views
225
Hello Brother ###, I am suffering from spodylities I got treated also but last one and half year I have severe burning sense in my shoulders due to that my whole body is shaken eye pain headache gum pains weakness in the body Went to several doctors but no use please pray for me Brother in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom