Dear Brethren, join hands to pray for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brethren in Christ pray for me for God Almighty to empower me to fulfill His purpose and His will on earth. And also to give me boldness to declare His counsel, His words with power to my generation. Thank you. ### ###.
Replies
4
Views
341
Dear Brethren, Please help me to pray on my financial Difficulties that I may surpassed and paid all my debt accordingly in God's Way and always Good Health to my love ones. I know if prayer request is done by many its more helpful in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
351
I would like to join hands in pray for my destiny. I pray that the Lord would cancel every appointment for my disappointment. I pray against evil dreams and Satanic things that occur at night as I sleep. These past few days I wake up at ###:### a.m exactly. I pray that whatever is going on and...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom