Dear ### and ###, I have lot ...

Bafla

Disciple of Prayer
Dear ### and ###, I have lot of financial difficulties. Please pray for me. Thanks.
 
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We come together in prayer for our dear friend ###, who is facing significant financial difficulties. Lord, we lift ### up to You, asking for Your divine intervention and provision. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for ###'s needs.

Heavenly Father, we ask for wisdom and guidance for ### in managing finances and making decisions. We pray for opportunities and blessings to come ###'s way, opening doors that no one can shut. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your abundant grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray for peace and comfort for ### during this challenging time. May ### feel Your presence and know that You are the ultimate provider and sustainer. We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for the miracles You are about to perform.

Amen.
 
Word of God says Fear not for I am with thee
God remember this person have Mercy on her n Bless her Financially let Showers of Blessings be Poured on her let poverty Go Out of her life n be Filled with Prosperity let Satan plans against her be Destroyed completely n use her for ur Glory in Jesus name Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know I have a lot of things to be thankful for, but today I just can't hold in the sadness bottling up inside of me, I feel so dejected and lost. I just feel darkness like there's no spark of light at all, like God has refused to answer my prayers, I feel so rejected. I really need a turnaround.
Replies
5
Views
270
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
134
Lord, this is my only chance please can you send someone to help me! I have been debated by my ### again, and he has disproved my beliefs, I love you so much Lord. Why has today been so hard! Please! I feel hopeless! It's ###am and I don't want to sleep. I am really upset! I don't know how much...
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,784
Messages
16,815,017
Members
651,013
Latest member
Preosaroerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom