Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayers please, I just started getting back into praying and reading, I haven’t really found a church in my area yet, but I have for a long time sinned but I want to change my life around, I know about his and Jesus I use to go to church years ago with my family, but it seems...
Replies
Views
My momma always told me to pray my way out of a situation.. I lost my home in a nasty divorce, I also take care of my father who is 85 with dementia and my two year old daughter. For once in my life I’m having to live with my in-laws and have my father here. I’ve never not had my own place to go...
Replies
Views
Pray for me my enemies are numerious but am also sick and poor. I dont trust people again because of wicked heart. Even those who pretend to help me curse me and want me destroyed. May God show me mercy in situation and defend. I put my faith in Jesus.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus Christ I call a lot on you lately.I even bug you here. Please here my prayer requests o Lord. Please let there be complete healing for my brothers,niece,nephew,father,mother and all those who suffers from various illness and sickness. Please bring comfort upon them. I pray for...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please Jesus please you must be able to help somehow in this situation. I don't know if I'm able to die. This makes no sense. Who wrote the note? Please help.. I think I lost sight of a good God. Really all of your goodness except people but people are only so good and I'm...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom