Deafness due to sinus

Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Dear all, I am in distress, I'm worried, please pray that God will remove this sickness from me. For the past one week I've been suffering from ears clogged. I can't hear properly... please pray that through Jesus I will be healed. Jesus please restore to me the new ear drums...take away this defective organs. ..I can't bear this deafness anymore...amen
I pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear all, I am in distress, I'm worried, please pray that God will remove this sickness from me. For the past one week I've been suffering from ears clogged. I can't hear properly... please pray that through Jesus I will be healed. Jesus please restore to me the new ear drums...take away this defective organs. ..I can't bear this deafness anymore...amen
Hi I have this problem put a few drops of warm olive oil in your ear with cotton wool for a few days it will clear it up
 
Hi I have this problem put a few drops of warm olive oil in your ear with cotton wool for a few days it will clear it up
But mine is a chronic sinusitis.. It has affected my ears... Operation done in ###... Let me try.... Thank you for sharing this... God bless
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 3:14: “He made the curtain of blue, purple and crimson yarn and fine linen, with cherubim worked into it.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse describes a key feature of Solomon’s temple: the curtain, or veil, that...
Replies
10
Views
184
I only eat once a week I’m trying ### secure a job and that hasn’t worked. I’m rapidly losing weight and I’ve been through so much tragedy that I cannot even muster up a little faith. I asked the Lord to provide but there’s silence. My life is in shambles and it can’t be fixed. These issues are...
Replies
9
Views
214
I recently started a job that I would like to be my primary job. But I also have two extra jobs in addition to this. The training for one of the extra jobs is occurring at a time tomorrow that interferes with the schedule for my primary job by one hour. The training will end an hour into my...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom