Day 7 my lord! Yesterday he came ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He just started high school this is his 2nd week and it's hard for him to make friends. His mom is incarcerated and his dad just got out of prison. I'm the grandma on dad's side. I'm a Christian; I grew up in a very dysfunctional home. But I have learned to rely on God and trust Him. My grandson...
Replies
7
Views
351
Praise the Lord Yesterday my 12th class CBSE marks came. I got unexpected high marks. Not gained but granted by God. But one of my closest brother ### got a very low marks of ###%. He is one of the most innocent person I've ever know, closer to God in his deeds. He isn't acting innocent for...
Replies
9
Views
578
Praise the Lord Yesterday my 12th class CBSE marks came. I got unexpected high marks. Not gained but granted by God. But one of my closest brother ### got a very low marks of ###%. He is one of the most innocent person I've ever know, closer to God in his deeds. He isn't acting innocent for...
Replies
8
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,434
Messages
16,776,992
Members
647,986
Latest member
Wrtoumor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom