He just started high school this is his 2nd week and it's hard for him to make friends. His mom is incarcerated and his dad just got out of prison. I'm the grandma on dad's side. I'm a Christian; I grew up in a very dysfunctional home. But I have learned to rely on God and trust Him. My grandson...
Praise the Lord Yesterday my 12th class CBSE marks came. I got unexpected high marks. Not gained but granted by God. But one of my closest brother ### got a very low marks of ###%. He is one of the most innocent person I've ever know, closer to God in his deeds. He isn't acting innocent for...
Praise the Lord Yesterday my 12th class CBSE marks came. I got unexpected high marks. Not gained but granted by God. But one of my closest brother ### got a very low marks of ###%. He is one of the most innocent person I've ever know, closer to God in his deeds. He isn't acting innocent for...