Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Praise God ###&### are having a joyous time still we're having peace thank you for praying for us. continue to pray for God's will for her ###'s life. Our time together has been pleasant.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my prayer intercessors! I'm picking my daughter ### up Monday for 2wks for Thanksgiving I need prayer for us to have a pleasant visit & that the enemy doesn't come n to destroy I want her to see what I did in my life regarding God&my relationship with the Father,Son&Holy ghost my Bible...
Replies
9
Views
260
I am asking for prayer in the Name of Jesus, for my Daughter's Aunt ###,she is ### yrs old She has been hospitalized in Long Term Care for 3 months. ### has ###. Her heart needs ### and her lungs function is ###. ###'s ### and health issues stem in part from ###, ### and ###.She is a ### as...
Replies
11
Views
216
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom