Daughter's Soberity

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1266
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1266

Guest
Pray that my daughter and her boyfriend ### stays clean from heroin and can be a good mother, father and get her finances back in order and he goes back to school to finish his degree in ministry.....thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, oh I ### COME TO YOU WITH THE UPMOST LOYALTY & respect to you father God. I ASK IN YOUR PRECIOUS NAME FATHER THAT YOU HELP TO get sober lord to stop lying to the ones that love me, help me to get sober take all the cravings, wanting to do drugs there killing my heart father along with...
Replies
6
Views
241
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
120
Lord God please heal my daughter from cold. Let your healing hands touches her and heal her completely. Please Lord Jesus I lift this prayer to you Oh Lord through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus. Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom