Daughter's ###friend###

vicstay

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, Please bless ###, do he is not being unfaithful to my daughter and that he doesn't hurt her. She is so very fragile Lord. I know you know her sweet loving heart, please protect her from his infidelity. Also, please bless and protect the Christian woman ### that he is pursuing...that he doesn't hurt her too. I ask that you hear this prayer in Jesus' name. Amen
 
The God Almighty says "my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD." Jeremiah 31:14 prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. God bless you amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My teen daughter was hurt by her only friend of the past 6 years and vice versa. They are dealing with life changes with college, job, growing up. I know they are both kind people. Please help me pray that they reconcile and learn to support one another as my daughter's heads away to college in...
Replies
7
Views
300
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
121
Lord God please heal my daughter from cold. Let your healing hands touches her and heal her completely. Please Lord Jesus I lift this prayer to you Oh Lord through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus. Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom