Daughter

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you will come to my daughter and give her the mindset to respect her elders, I pray that you give her the mindset to treat my boyfriend ###. ###. Better than what she has been. I pray that you give them a strong bond as a father and daughter. I love how he treats her as his own. I pray that you bless my daughter with a strong bond with everyone in my boyfriend's family. Please bless her and my boyfriend's mom a strong granddaughter and grandmother bond relationship between them, my daughter and my boyfriend's niece a strong cousin bond between them, and my daughter and my boyfriend's brother a strong niece and uncle bond between them. I pray that they all love her and treat her as a part of the family. Lately, she has been disrespectful. Please my Lord, intervene in this situation and make it all better. I pray that you remove the lies that she tells and she always tells the truth, and I pray that she stops wasting the food that she is given and eats it all. I pray that she lets my boyfriend teach her how to defend herself with no problem. Please train her mind to keep her room clean. I pray that she does good in school, has lots of friends, stands up for herself, and stays healthy and safe. I pray that she toughens up and stops crying about everything. In Jesus Christ, let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I trust you, I thank you, I love you. In Jesus Christ's Name, I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter as she goes through this big transition. She recently moved away to college and is having a difficult time adjusting and being away from home. Please pray that she will feel comfortable and connected with her teammates, continue building friendships, and find peace...
Replies
13
Views
219
Lord, protect my daughter from anyone who doesn’t have true intentions. Keep old boyfriends, situationships, and harmful influences away. Remove what isn’t meant for her and surround her with people who love, respect, and value her.
Replies
11
Views
122
My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom