Daughter ### at ### ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask God would shower my daughter at her job while in college during her first year. May he protect her and bless her with protection, favor and prosperity in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my college age daughter's well being as she is going through an ending of a few months long friendship/relationship and troubles with bullying at her first job and is very upset and depressed. She often gets bullied and hurt and just needs a true friend.
Replies
10
Views
150
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
11
Views
228
I am asking if you would please pray for my daughter ###. She needs prayers for her children and grandaughter . They are having problems and it all falls on my daughter. I worry about her. Jesus please protect her and help the kids and great grandaughter
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,719
Members
650,995
Latest member
Astuyrarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom