date

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Bless me on this date I am about to go to ### we will have great rapport and be comfortable with one another and enjoy. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This person that I haven’t really met yet only through sm ask for a date but has vices, then claims to be a devoted Christian Minister and even got banned from that sight for that, but I feel they’re just wanting to chat or phone text claiming he’s been busy taking care of his elderly parent and...
Replies
10
Views
148
I would like to surrender my coffee date with ### on Saturday to Jesus. I would like that it will be a blessing whether we date long term or be friends. I pray that the Lord will guide us and lead us. Bless our bond together. The time and place will bring great memories. It’s the only positive...
Replies
8
Views
137
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom