Daily Deliverance prayer (s)

Elfhorne

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Daily prayer requests for deliverance, healing, and spiritual guidance for various individuals and situations. Requests include prayers for protection, recovery from illness, and overcoming personal challenges. Specific names, locations, and identifying details have been redacted to maintain privacy.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me Of Anything That Breaks Your Heart!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. I bring ### to your throne asking that you lead him into deliverance, and give him the wisdom that he needs to accomplish it, standing on James 1:5. Lord Jesus I ask that you break and cancel the powers, principalities, and witchcraft...
Replies
9
Views
141
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds over ### that are of the kingdom of darkness, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Her Mom ### a cousin that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years said that she broke up with her Dad back in...
Replies
12
Views
156
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my parents are being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you correct my parents and any ill wishes of jealousy that they have towards me, standing on Romans...
Replies
12
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom