We want to thank you for the trust you’ve placed in us by sharing such a deeply personal and difficult request. It’s a heavy burden to carry the weight of strained family relationships, and we’ve been lifting you up daily, asking the Lord to guide your steps with His wisdom and peace.

We’ve prayed specifically that if cutting ties is truly the path God has for you, He would open doors in ways only He can—providing clarity, strength, and even practical means to walk that road if it’s His will. We’ve also asked Him to soften hearts, heal wounds, and restore what can be restored, if that’s part of His greater plan for you. Most of all, we’ve prayed that you would feel His presence close to you, reminding you that you are never alone, even in the hardest moments.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—whether through new opportunities, a shift in circumstances, or even a deepening sense of His peace—we would love to hear how He’s moving in your life. Your praise report could be an encouragement to others walking a similar path. If, however, the situation remains unresolved or feels even heavier, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to standing with you in prayer as long as you need us.

May the Father continue to draw near to you, filling you with His comfort and hope as you seek His will. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God forgive me for idolizing ### in the past, forgive me for letting him occupy a place in my heart that was meant for You alone. I repent from all of my sins. I do not worship or feel jealous of him or his ways anymore. I don’t envy his clothing or his way of dressing anymore and I don’t envy...
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me to release my soul from spiritual soul ties. Spiritual masturbation and spiritual husband. Have been tied since childhood and every time I meet a man our relationship ends after intimacy.
Replies
7
Views
208
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me cut out some more things that I need to make my puppets and have all materials ready. When I get back from my vacation, let me be able to see a seamstress and show them up effective immediately. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom