Currently I am in ### in a visit visa my visa is about###

sam12

Prayer Partner
Currently I am in ### in a visit visa my visa is about get expire and am looking for a job here. please pray that I get a job soon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get a ### job in ### before my visa expires. My visa will expire ###. Please pray for me to get a blessed job with good salary. Iam not getting enough interview calls and whenever it's getting they are rejecting me. Please pray for me to get a blessed job in ###
Replies
12
Views
265
I'm grateful that I found this website ..I always come to you guys every time I feel weak ..each and every prayer I have requested really got fulfilled..thank you Jesus thank you ..everyone * I'm here today to ask prayer req regarding my German visa..my friends got theirs ..but I didn't I really...
Replies
10
Views
432
Please pray that my I-130 visa petitioning gets approved without any issues and we hear an answer regarding it soon. We have been waiting for a year now but have not received any update yet. Please pray for us that we will hear an update regarding this soon and everything will go well for us...
Replies
7
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom