Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that this current project will be prolonged to 15 Dec end of contract so that I will not have to call in the authorities for unfair dismissal and notify them that the horrible and disgusting threat if they have job I can still retain or not I will have to leave and for the termination to be...
Replies
6
Views
249
Pray that this current project will be prolonged to 15 Dec end of contract so that I will not have to call in the authorities for unfair dismissal and notify them that the horrible and disgusting threat if they have job I can still retain or not I will have to leave and for the termination to be...
Replies
6
Views
228
Pray that this current project will be prolonged to 15 Dec end of contract so that I will not have to call in the authorities for unfair dismissal and notify them that the horrible and disgusting threat if they have job I can still retain or not I will have to leave and for the termination to be...
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom